CNC Machinist - Eastern Bay of Plenty
We are looking for tradesman that are pretty versatile and that are able to run CNC Machines and maybe some lighter manual machining However, our greatest need is a CNC Milling type tradesman.
Based in the Eastern Bay of Plenty, Allied Industrial is a medium to heavy engineering services company specialising in component manufacturing, maintenance and re-engineering services. In this role, you will be responsible for studying work orders, blueprints and engineering plans and programming and setting up of mills and lathes. In addition, you will be maintaining quality and safety standards, ensuring records are accurately and succinctly kept and maintaining equipment and supplies.
You will be compensated with top rates, and on offer is overtime and flexibility in working hours. This is an exciting opportunity to extend your career, work on an array of smaller and large projects with loads of variety and within an excellent team culture.
- Trade Certificate or equivalent Level 4 Certificate
- Have operated CNC Machining Centres previously
- Previous experiecne with Okuma controller an advantage
- Mastercam experience also would be good
- Have experience in conversational programming
- Good understanding of engineering fundamentals in an industrial environment.
- Strong technical and functional skills
- Effective verbal communication and judgement
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in supply management, tooling and coordination
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company and we specialise in the recruitment and search and selection of professionals from an Engineering, Heavy Industrial Manufacturing and Construction background. For other opportunities visit www.harpersmith.co.nz
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.