Site Manager Taupo, Penny Homes
This is your opportunity to manage a new residential development in Taupo overseeing a variation of design and build residential and multi unit dwellings and activities.
Penny Homes is a well established and thriving residential developer that has a massive pipeline of work both existing and coming on board. There is a high level of support in place with proven processes in place.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for day to day running of the site, managing tradespeople and sub-contractors, Health & Safety responsibilities and the general management of site logistics.
Your main duties will involve:
- Day to day running of the site, driving the project forward
- Ensure project programmes are maintained and quality is achieved
- Co-ordination of materials on and off-site
- Liasing with Clients, Consultants and subcontractors
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards
- Ensure QA is completed
- Be solutions focused
We welcome applications from those who have;
- Good residential construction experience either from a commercial main contractor or residential developer.
- Trade carpentry and hands on experience in carpentry would be highly advantageous
- Have strong communication skills and site management skills
In addition to the above, you will have experience in excavations, retaining walls, concrete foundations, tanking, waterproofing and hard and soft landscaping. You must understand the structural attributes of construction, not just interiors.
A competitive negotiable remuneration package will be negotiated for the successful person.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy Shaw on 027 499 6643 or email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to .
PLEASE NOTE: You must have NZ residency coupled with New Zealand experience to be considered for this position.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the search, selection and recruitment of professionals within Construction and Engineering. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.