Site Manager - Multi Unit residential - $10m + (12-14 month project)
My client is a well - established main Commercial Contractor that has secured this decent sized residential commercial project.
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for managing tradespeople and sub-contractors on site, Health & Safety responsibilities and requirements and the general management of site logistics.
We welcome applications from those who have:
- At least 3 years’ Site Management experience in New Zealand
- solid commercial or large residential construction along with civils experience
- Previous quals and hands on experience in carpentry from your earlier career
- Strong & effective subcontractor management skill
- Experience in assessing and managing HSE on a construction project
- understand the structural attributes of construction, not just small structures and interiors.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy Shaw on 027 499 6643 or email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to .
PLEASE NOTE: You must have NZ residency coupled with New Zealand experience to be considered for this position.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the search, selection & recruitment of professionals within Construction & Engineering.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.