Building Services Coordinator
Due to growth, they are currently seeking an experienced building services coordinator or services engineer to help deliver a variety of mid - large commercial construction projects.
You will be a part of a strong project delivery team working with an iconic builder.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for the onsite coordination and delivery of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) aspects of multiple construction projects. Also, to ensure each project maintains a high level of quality, meets contract timeframes, and exceeds client’s expectations.
The business has a strong reputation, have been around for deacdes and offers strong career growth, a positive working environment, internal and external development, and mentoring programs.
- Leading brand in the construction industry
- Long history in New Zealand
- Works across a range of market sectors for an array of public, private, government and institutional clients
- Proven track record of delivering innovative and quality ideas that exceed clients expectations.
- Lead the way with meticulous planning, knowledge, and a stringent control of design and construction
- Clients receive the quality they expect and deserve
- Modern construction software, systems and processes
- Multi Award winning builder
- Staff retention is the envy of the market
A competitive negotiable remuneration package will be negotiated for the successful person.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy Shaw on 027 499 6643 or email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to .
PLEASE NOTE: You must have NZ residency coupled with New Zealand experience to be considered for this position.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances do Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.