Client Side Project Manager Intermediate - Hamilton
My client is currently recruiting for an intermediate project manager to join their long standing branch in the Hamilton CBD. This national consultancy, is going from strength to strength. They now require a motivated client-side project manager to manage and assist Senior PM's also on some iconic Waikato projects underway.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the overall design and delivery of client projects run smoothly. Through this role you will be working on multi-million dollar projects that are shaping the future of business in Hamilton.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with clients and stake holders to ensure a smooth project delivery and high-quality finish.
- High attention to detail to oversee contracts, budgets and project delivery.
- Build and develop strong relationships with clients and stake holders.
- Manage the project from conception to completion through all stages.
- Coordinate between the client and other key stakeholders to ensure the project comes in.
- You should have an understanding of commercial developments, design, programming, feasibility and budgets.
- Some project management experience in construction consultancies is a must
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, as well as join an award-winning consultancy that prides themselves on their exceptional service and results.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, and would like to explore the unique opportunity to join this employer of choice, please apply, or email a copy of your CV to . For a confidential discussion, please call Paddy Shaw on 0274 99 66 43.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.