Commercial Project Manager for a Successful Developer
Harper Smith is proud to exclusively represent a major player in the Tauranga construction market who are about to embark on several landmark projects that will change the coastal and inner-city environment.
This company is a successful private development company who have expertise across all areas of the property market. They are currently looking for a hands-on Project Manager to work in conjunction with the main contractor to drive these iconic projects forward. There are good opportunities to learn from an industry leader, and develop your career and they are looking to interview in the New Year.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead designated projects from the Developer side- commercial, residential and mixed-use
- Actively manage key relationships with the lead construction company, project sub-contractors and advisers
- Work closely with architects to co-ordinate design
- Plan and program the project to ensure delivery is on time and within budget
- Extensive project management experience on commercial projects.
- Understanding of the commercial development process.
- High level understanding of design elements to cost engineer projects
- Have experience working as a Project Manager, Building Contractor or Client-side - Tier 1 or top Tier 2
- Be an excellent stakeholder Manager
- Be from a commercial or multi residential base build OR commercial fit-out background
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification
- Be an engaging and collaborative individual with outstanding communication skills
To apply, please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to . For a confidential discussion, contact Paddy on 0274 996643.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.