ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a Tauranga based builder who is well regarded in the BOP Construction Industry for being good fellas to deal with, straight talkers and good to their subbies. They provide quality work, have a cohesive team and foster an inclusive culture. An opportunity now exists with this company as they continually expand their portfolio of work across commercial, retail, industrial, education and aged care.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will report into the Director to mentor and develop staff, manage and drive a positive OHS culture and have overall responsibility for all aspects of construction delivery within the organisation. You will be expected to mentor the Project Managers, Site Managers and Foreman and be involved in overseeing parts of the construction phase as well as the subsequent successful delivery of the works.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in managing a wide variety of construction projects in sectors such as multi unit residential, industrial, retail, office, education and aged care.
- A solid history of construction management including within the NZL construction market.
- The capacity to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders
- The ability to lead, inspire and develop construction teams
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
On offer is a down to earth and honest company culture and work life balance, plus the chance to work in an organisation that will give you all the opportunities to invest in their own D&B investment projects.
For further information please contact Paddy Shaw on 0274 99 66 43or email paddy@harpersmith,co.nz
or click Apply now.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a construction & engineering recruitment company specialising in the search, selection and recruitment of professionals within these industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.