Construction Manager Taupo
The role of Senior Construction Manager is key for communications between key stake holders, Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors for the Managing Directors. You will be involved in building and maintaining essential relationships and developing and garnering future business. You will lead and develop a team of project managers providing mentoring where needed.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in Construction Management and Project Management
- Extensive knowledge of building methods and materials and an understanding of quality control systems
- Be an effective communicator
- Have proven leadership and people management skills
- Be highly analytical with the ability to solve problems and deal with issues in a composed fashion
- Be able to prioritise and manage multiple projects
For a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy on 0274 99 66 43.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.