This is an opportunity to join one of the Waikato's most renowned Civil Contractors in a phase of massive growth. Their work can range from NZTA related and private roading contracts, large earthworks, commercial and civil drainage projects, residential and commercial siteworks and large subdivisions.
As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of contract management, including:
• Setting and managing financial and resource budgets
• Liaising with clients and subcontractors
• Setting the Programme of Works
• Claiming works
• Management of on site staff including supervisors
To be successful in the role you will require:
• NZCE or BE
• Experience with MS Project
• Experience in financial and programme reporting
• A strong focus on Health and Safety
• A strong knowledge of the Construction Contracts Act and NZS3910
If this sounds like the challenge you are seeking, please email a copy of your CV (in word format) with a covering letter to . Video cover letters encouraged. For a confidential discussion, call Sian Mollison on 07 571 4529. Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company based in Tauranga, New Zealand specialising in the search, selection and recruitment of professionals from an Engineering, Heavy Industrial Manufacturing and Construction background. For more opportunities visit www.harpersmith.co.nz
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.