Geotechnical Engineer (3 years NZ experience – Strong Technical focus)
This role is with a leading organisation with a specialisation in geotechnical services. Their range of ground engineering services includes site investigation, geotechnical interpretation, analysis and design, and construction advice. They offer exposure to a diverse range of clients and the opportunity to progress your career development. We are seeking applications from Geotechnical Engineers with a strong technical focus.
The Role / Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake geotechnical analysis and design for various projects as require.
- Responsible for the accuracy of calculations prepared for design
- Assist with preparation of tender, concept and detailed design reports for major projects
- Work alongside a team of Engineers
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of Engineering from a recognised institution along with a minimum of 3 years’ full time employment in a consultancy
- Sound technical expertise and design experience working on larger infrastructure projects (Roading experience would be beneficial)
- Understanding of foundation design principles
- Sound communication skills including report writing
- Enthusiasm to work across a variety of projects
- Familiar with relevant NZ Standards
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367 or email your CV and a covering letter to . Your confidentiality is guaranteed.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.