Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer - Auckland
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals to take up this impressive chance to work within a progressive and professional NZ owned engineering firm. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to apply their solid Geotechnical experience and have the opportunity to further develop their expertise with a recognised and accomplished leader in the market who has offices in Auckland, Tauranga and Christchurch.
This role will see you involved in slope stability, foundation design, retaining wall design, earthworks supervision and site investigation work. You will be developing and securing future projects and business, cultivating projects from their inception through to completion, utilising your wide-spread and highly comprehensive technical aptitude. You will play an integral, key role within the team.
In order to apply for this position, you will need:
• Be degree qualified specialising in Geotechnical Engineering
• At least 4 years' experience within a consultancy environment
• Possess solid experience working on land development projects and commercial developments
• Be a successful communicator, both written and verbally
• Have exceptional technical and analytical capabilities
• Be an effective and efficient planner with the ability to prioritise and be flexible in their work
• Client focused and has a high level of commercial awareness
• Some management experience is an advantage
In addition to the above, you will be a motivated team player, driven by innovation and challenges. In return for your skills and experience, you will be joining an organisation that values professional development, encourages innovation and loyalty and emphasises work/life balance.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367 or email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to . ;
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.