Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer - Christchurch
We are seeking applications from Geotechnical Engineers with NZ experience looking for a challenge within a successful and respected engineering consultancy in Christchurch. With a professional and collaborative team, this organisation prides itself on their extensive knowledge and capabilities, innovative solutions and their continuous ability to not only meet but exceed expectations.
This role will see you involved in slope stability, foundation design, retaining wall design, earthworks supervision, and computer modelling. You will be developing and securing future projects and business, liaising with clients, networking and identifying new business opportunities, cultivating projects from their inception through to completion, utilising your wide-spread and highly comprehensive technical aptitude. You written communication skills will be well developed and you’ll have excellent report writing abilities. You’ll play an integral, key role within the team.
We welcome applications from those who have:
- BE (Civil) degree
- 3 Year’s plus experience within a consultancy environment
- Solid experience working on land development projects and commercial developments
- A wide range of experience in mapping, logging and investigations
- Successful communication skills, both written and verbally
- Exceptional technical and analytical capabilities
- Effective and efficient planning skills with the ability to prioritise and be flexible in their work
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
If this is an opportunity too good to pass up, email a copy of your CV (in Word format) and a covering letter detailing your technical abilities to .Please contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367 for a confidential discussion.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.