Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer - North Shore
This role is with a leading organisation with a specialisation in geotechnical services. With a busy workload ahead offering services in Civil, Environmental, Fire, Geotechnical & Structural, now is the ideal time to secure your place with a high-class consultancy working with expert professionals. We are seeking applications from Geotechnical Engineers with a strong and proven background in Geotechnical Engineering.
The Role / Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake geotechnical analysis and design for various projects as require
- Responsible for the accuracy of calculations prepared for design
- Assist with preparation of tender, concept and detailed design reports for major projects
- Work alongside a team of Engineers
Requirements for the role:
- Tertiary qualifications from a recognised institution along with a minimum of 5 years full time employment in a consultancy
- Proven New Zealand experience
- Sound technical expertise and experience
- Understanding of foundation design principles
- Sound communication skills including report writing
- Enthusiasm to work across a variety of projects
- Familiar with relevant NZ Standards
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367 or email your CV and a covering letter to . Your confidentiality is guaranteed.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.