Intermediate/Senior Civil Engineer (Land Development)
The team is growing and has a reputation for technical excellence and quality across Auckland. With a proud history of partnering with their clients to deliver creative and commercially sound engineering resolutions across New Zealand, they are now looking to appoint a talented strong intermediate or senior Civil Engineer with a focus on land development projects to join their head office in Auckland. This is a pivotal role with the responsibility for leading the engineering design of land development projects.
- Undertaking and leading the civil design for medium to large land development projects
- Prepare engineering calculations, specifications and design documentation
- Work closely with clients, local authorities, contractors and the internal design team
- Mentoring junior staff
- Construction and site supervision
- Assist with business development opportunities
- Bachelor of Engineering and CPEng (or close to)
- Land Development and engineering design in three waters, earthworks, roading
- Significant experience in the consultancy market in NZ in a similar role
- High proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Leadership of projects and staff on land development projects
For a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367 or to apply, email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to .
All enquiries and applications for this role are going exclusively to Harper Smith Recruitment and are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.