Intermediate Structural Engineer - Christchurch
We are working with a well-known and market leading Engineering Consultancy seeking an Intermediate Structural Engineer to join their experienced team. With services in Geotechnical, Civil, Structural, Environmental Engineering, Surveying and Planning, they have a highly polished reputation and partner with clients to provide professional planning, surveying, engineering and project management expertise. The breadth of work includes residential and commercial ventures including bridges and civil structures.
We are seeking applications from those who have:
- A relevant degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 years New Zealand based experience
- Excellent communication abilities
- Competency in structural design within the New Zealand environment (or similar) and some experience of seismic design
- A firm grasp of New Zealand standards
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Construction monitoring and contractor supervision experience
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to explore this excellent opportunity, we welcome your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367 or to apply, email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to . ;
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.