Junior Pre Construction Project Managers Waikato / BOP
This role will report directly to the Pre Construction Manager and can be based in Tauranga or Hamilton. The successful candidate will be assisting the Pre Construction Manager in the pre construction phase of commercial projects with a variety of related tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Building Methodology documentation
- Design Input review and Management,
- client laison,
- Strategic Analysis, Technical Analysis, Planning and Implementation
- cost control,
- construction planning and methodology,
- Risk Management
- shop drawing reviews,
- commercial variation claims
- Quality control among many other tasks.
It will be expected that you have construction related qualifications either in Construction Management, Engineering or Surveying at Bachelor degree level 7 or higher.
Other key skills and experience include:
• Liaise with clients on a regular basis
• Work closely with a number of external consultants including council and engineers.
• Accurately document clients' needs
• Assist pre-construction manager with day to day tasks
• Contract administration including preparing contracts
Skills and experience:
• The applicant will need to be friendly with a high level of attention to detail.
• Well presented and professional
• Proactive with the ability to work alone & as part of a team
This role is suitable for an aspiring Project Manager or Engiuneer with some experience with commercial or Civils construction, or possibly a Civil Engineer wanting more client contact at the coal face or Surveyor with the smarts and personality to represent the company at a critical time in any project.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the search, selection and recruitment of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.