Project Manager, Residential construction, Taupo
You will be expected to manage the, schedule and progress of your allocated houses, ensuring that all timeframes & priorities are met, with no compromise to the standard of workmanship and quality of these homes. You will ensure that the companies brand is protected by delivering excellence in customer service acting in the best interest of the Company at all times.
This role will require you to have solid experience working in the residential construction sector, ideally coming from a trade background in carpentry and having a current LBP certification. Due to the role being split between office and site, applicants will need a good working knowledge of MS Office and be an excellent communicator, effectively liaising with sub-contractors and clients alike.
You will need:
- Experience or qualification within NZ construction
- A high level of commitment to health and safety
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to delegate
- To be capable of driving project teams forward as a cohesive and focused unit
- A proven track record of delivering ahead of time, to budget and beyond client expectations
- Possess the ability to think on your feet and to solve problems quickly and effectively
- You will be a keen multi-tasker and have the ability to oversee multiple projects at once while maintaining efficiency and productivity within your team.
- As you will be working with a variety of industry experts and dealing with clients, it is expected that you are capable of building strong working relationships with a genuine desire to motivate and inspire your team.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.