Senior Civil Engineer
We are seeking applications from Senior Civil Engineer looking to secure their career within a progressive, expanding engineering organisation. Your background could come from a Civil, Structural or Geotechnical background.
This leading local consultancy has a good volume of Engineering projects across the Central North Island and have an opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to lead the growth and development of their engineering business in Hamilton. You will need to have proven technical engineering skills but also be commerically aware with strong professional networks.
It is expected that the ideal candidate for this Civil Engineering role will need to have the following attributes and background:
• New Zealand Civil Engineering experience within a consultancy or local government within NZ
• Chartered Professional Engineer or close
• Excellent all-round civil engineering skills including foundation design, land development, stormwater, wastewater and project management experience
• Strong communication and consultation skills as handling a large amount of client contact
• NZ Citizenship or NZ Permanent residency with a long-term commitment to the Hamilton area
If this sounds like the chance you have been looking for, please email a copy of your CV (in Word format) with a covering letter to . For a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367.
Please note we are only considering applicants with NZ Citizenship/PR and can interview in person.
Harper Smith Global Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company and we specialise in the recruitment and search and selection of professionals from an Engineering, Heavy Industrial Manufacturing and Construction background.