Senior Civil Project Manager
My client is a well known and successful mid sized civil contractor based in the Waikato, who is expanding their operations into Tauranga. With one project already underway and multiple others due to start in the new year, this is a chance for an experienced and professional Senior Civil Project Manager to make a mark in this business.
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for the management of projects, including financials, staff and plant. You need to have recent Project Management or Senior Site Supervision experience in Civil Contracting, Roading or associated works and be able to show specific civil projects that you have managed from tender to completion. Additionally, you will need to have managed teams of trades or professionals within those projects as well as managed capital works. The ability to plan operationally and deal with statistics is also a key requirement.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven track record in delivering civil projects with 2 – 10 + years’ experience
- General course requirements added benefit i.e. STMS, First Aid, Site Safe etc
- Strong customer focus and ability to develop those relationships
- Good computer literacy and exposure to MS Suite
- Must have track record in delivering quality projects and be able to provide examples
- Must be able to price variations during day to day running of contract
- BE, NZCE, NZDCE or similar
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sian on 0273 403 703 or email your application including your CV (in Word format) and a covering letter detailing your technical experience that qualifies you for this role to .
Please understand your application will be treated in strict confidence.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment and search and selection of professionals and senior appointments from a Construction, Engineering and Heavy Industrial Manufacturing background.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.