Senior Project Manager - Residential Building, Hawkes Bay
You will be expected to organise and facilitate meetings in conjunction with the Construction Manager when required (on and off site) to discuss and overcome project issues. Manage the direction, schedule and progress of your allocated houses, ensuring that all timeframes & priorities are met, with no compromise to the standard of workmanship and quality of these homes. You will ensure that the companies brand is protected by delivering excellence in customer service acting in the best interest of the Company at all times. Other tasks will see you ensuring administrational requirements are completed and followed up, including RFI, CI, VO, and EOT requests.
This role will require you to have solid experience working in the residential construction sector, ideally coming from a trade background in carpentry and having a current LBP certification. Due to the role being split between office and site, applicants will need a good working knowledge of MS Office and be an excellent communicator, effectively liaising with sub-contractors and clients alike.
You will need:
- Previous Construction Project Management Experience
- Strong understanding of 3910 contracts
- A high level of commitment to health and safety
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead & delegate
- To be capable of driving project teams forward as a cohesive and focused unit
- A proven track record of delivering ahead of time, to budget and beyond client expectations
- Possess the ability to think on your feet and to solve problems quickly and effectively
- You will be a keen multi-tasker and have the ability to oversee multiple projects at once while maintaining efficiency and productivity within your team.
- MS Project experience, buildertrend or similar will be highly favourable
- As you will be working with a variety of industry experts and dealing with clients, it is expected that you are capable of building strong working relationships with a genuine desire to motivate and inspire your team.
All inquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the search, selection & recruitment of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.