Site Foreman - Commercial Construction - Hamilton
We are urgently looking for experienced Site Foreman to join a Commercial Contractor in Hamilton. They have a reputation for delivering excellence and innovation and acquired some top notch Senior Management. All work is based in the Waikato and the position comes with a vehicle.
The responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include management of tradespeople and sub-contractors on site, Health & Safety responsibilities and requirements, management of site logistics and liaison with the Site Manager or Project Manager.
We welcome applications from those who:
• Hold a trade qualification in carpentry
• Previous experience in a Foreman role in a residential or a commercial capacity
• Solid expertise and knowledge of building including structures and finishes
• Solid leadership and management skills
• Results-driven and the ability to ensure others are working to schedule
• Extensive experience and knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and responsibilities
With competitive rates, and a company culture that is second to none, this is an opportunity that you need to take advantage of.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy on 0274 99 66 43 or apply online with your CV.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company based in Tauranga and Christchurch specialising in the search, selection and recruitment of professionals from a Construction and Engineering background. For more opportunities visit www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.