Site Manager, Commercial Construction
This is your opportunity to work in a Site Management role overseeing commercial construction projects for a well - established Commercial Contractor that has a serious forward work load that is locked in. They also offer on going career development and have spent a fortune on their team in providing on going training. Hamilton is busy and the relationships and reputation this well established company has means they are negotiating work plus winning tenders.
You will need Commercial Site Manager experience working on projects at least $10m +++ with strong responsibility and of course strong programming experience. We require a Site Manager with notable structures experience in commercial construction.
This is an excellent opportunity for suitably experienced Site Manager to showcase their skills and expertise within a company that will reward and value their contributions.
This role requires
- Proven experience in Commercial Site Management
- A proven ability to work to programme, sticking within both time and budget constraints
- Computer literacy - the successful applicant will need to have a thorough understanding of MS Office products, particularly MS Word. Experience with MS Project is also an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple smaller jobs
- Highly tuned leadership and management skills
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and responsibilities
- Experience working on remediation projects is an advantage but not essential
- To assign appropriate team members to daily planned job.
Duties will include
- Organisation and management of all workmen on site
- To plan ahead and keep abreast of changes
- To manage the ordering, receiving and recording of materials for the project
- To coordinate all site inspections to meet building consent requirements
- To run and keep records of daily Tool Box meetings and ensure meetings keep to time
- To be a strong influence on helping the team's time utilisation
- To ensure that all work sites and equipment is secure
- To ensure all equipment is in its proper place
- To constantly monitor and report product and service standards and seek to improve
- Ensure all equipment is usable and serviced to acceptable standards
This company prides themselves on being a leader in their field with a strong reputation for excellence and a big emphasis on its people. The role of Project Manager is centred on the management of projects, ensuring timeliness, quality and financial targets are met. In addition, leadership and mentoring of support staff is a significant part of this position, as is building successful relationships with clients, contractors and consultants among other stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Hazel on 027 341 0044 or email your application including your CV and a covering letter detailing your technical experience that qualifies you for this role.
Please understand your application will be treated in strict confidence.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the search, selection and recruitment of professionals and senior appointments from a Construction, Engineering and Heavy Industrial Manufacturing background.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.