Structural Engineer - Hamilton
With more clients continuing to feed business, this firm is in need of a suitably experienced Structural Engineer with solid NZ based experience to complement their talented team.
This leading local consultancy has a good volume of Engineering projects across the Central North Island and have an opportunity for a Intermediate to Senior Structural Engineer to lead the growth and development of their Structural business in Hamilton. You will need to have proven technical engineering skills but also be commercially aware with strong professional networks. You will be working in a multi-disciplined team that includes Civil and Geotechnical Engineers and technicians so the company has the ability to cover the whole engineering process.
It is expected that the ideal candidate for this Structural Engineering role will need to have the following attributes and background:
• New Zealand Structural Engineering experience within a consultancy environment within NZ
• CPEng would be beneficial but not essential
• Excellent all-round structural engineering skills preferably in residential and light commercial
• Strong communication and consultation skills as handling a large amount of client contact
• NZ Citizenship or NZ Permanent residency with a long-term commitment to the Hamilton area
If this sounds like the chance you have been looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV (in Word format) with a covering letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Smith on 021 664 367.
Please note: we are only considering applicants with NZ Citizenship/PR.
Harper Smith Global Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company and we specialise in the recruitment and search and selection of professionals from an Engineering, Heavy Industrial Manufacturing and Construction background.