Structural Engineering Manager
You will be leading complex residential and commercial projects. Additionally, establishing and maintaining client relationships and reporting on the progress of project delivery and technical development within the team are key components of the role.
To be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- Significant relevant experience within the NZ consultancy environment
- Be a Chartered Professional Engineer
- Leadership skills and the ability to empower the team
- Understand how to manage technical staff and the associated process of running a business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
To apply, please email a copy of your CV (in Word format) and a covering letter to . For a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen on 021 664 367.
Harper Smith Global Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company based in Tauranga, New Zealand specialising in the search, selection and recruitment of professionals from an Engineering, Construction, Heavy Industrial Manufacturing background. For more opportunities visit www.harpersmith.co.nz.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.